Bishop Fleming is proud of its innovative mix of employee benefits & reward that reflects the needs of people today. Watch this space for more news as new benefits are added!
Depending on your Grade, employee benefits would include some or all of the following. Some of these currently apply to Managers only, and/or fall under Benefits Choice offering you an exceptional reward package with the chance to benefit from salary exchange on some benefits.
In addition to the below benefits we also have a wide range of social activities in each office together with a biennial all firm event.
We offer Long Service Awards and have pleasure in giving awards to employees who have been with the firm for 10, 20, 25+ years.
- Competitive Salary with Annual Reviews
- Joining bonus for direct applicants (subject to terms)
- Car Parking
- Commission for client introductions (subject to rules)
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Flexible Working
- Generous Holiday Allowance and chance to buy or sell more
- Sabbatical leave scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Generous Healthcare Schemes including private cover, optical, dental and alternative care
- Child-Care Voucher scheme
- Annual season and car park ticket loans
- Generous Personal Pension Scheme with rising contributions on grade
- Chance to enhance your contributions with salary exchange scheme
- Performance Appraisal resulting in your own Personal Performance Review
- Career development reviews
- Exceptional Study Package for professional qualifications
- Salary increases on progressing through qualifications
Do you want a rewarding career with lots of benefits. Come and talk to us and find out for yourself.
Remember to apply direct and receive up to £1,000 joining fee*
*This does not apply to Trainee Accountants